BustaGrimes provides and installs 2 types of EPDM. Firestone EPDM and DuoPly EPDM, here we show you the benefits of our Firestone system, you can also refer to our DouPly page to see which product will best suit your needs.
Whatever the weather, Firestone EPDM roofing membranes protect your property
Why should you use Firestone EPDM to protect your home or commercial property?
With such a range of commercial flat roofing systems on the market it can be hard to decide what to choose for the best…..Firestone EPDM.
EPDM roofing membranes were originally designed for commercial properties where the needs to waterproof buildings economically and quickly were just as important as a working life of over 50 years.
It’s no surprise that EPDM rubber roofing plays such a major role in protecting commercial properties, ranging from factories, railway stations, company head quarters, airports, theatres, schools, shopping centres, hospitals and hundreds of thousands more commercial and resi properties.
Rubber Roofing Systems Built To Last
- Unmatched weatherability – resistance to ozone, UV radiation and extreme of temperature
- Highly Flexible
- First manufacturer to exceed 10 billion square feet of EPDM membrane production.
- Pressure-sensitive accessories available for virtually any penetration or detail.
- No maintenance roofing system
- Extremely environmentally friendly materials all produced and installed with little energy – Both Government and the International Kyoto Ecology agreement recommends EPDM rubber as Best Value sustainable eco-sound roofing.
Safe & Efficient Installation
- No torches or hot asphalt are required, a flame, heat free, safe installation for your roof
- Larger rolls mean fewer seams and faster installation
- Faster installation means less disruption to you, the home owner
- Year round application
- Whether its small or large flat roof a refurbishment or a new build Firestone is the right choice for you
Unrivalled Roof Performance
After 50 years of actual use in field applications, EPDM has the roofing industry’s longest average service life, thanks to:
- Greater resistance to ponding water, hail, UV damage and cyclical membrane fatigue
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat – Weather Resistant Rubber Roofing is not affected by extremes of temperature. Installations are in varied climates – from the glaring sun of the Middle East to the freezing cold of Siberia and Alaska.
- Restoration friendly
- Easy to install new roof penetrations at a later date e.g. air conditioning, walkways